Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !
Hey guys and girls.Welcome to our new site and I hope you guys Enjoy your stay with us and remember to respect all users on this "Site".
Hey guys and girls.Welcome to our new site and I hope you guys Enjoy your stay with us and remember to respect all users on this "Site".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODDING , HACKING , GLITCHING

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hosting CoD 4 infectable Mod Menu
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 am by EP1CzSNIPER

» Elite Mossy V11 Patch
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:33 am by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» Mw2 xp lobbies for xbox 360
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 am by redbibi12

» TREYARCH’S DAVID VONDERHAAR TEASES POSSIBLE BLACK OPS 2 EMBLEMS
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 am by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» FIFA 13: MANAGER MODE GETS FIRST DETAILS
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» MW3 PS3 WEAPON PATCH NOTES RELEASED, TERMINAL FIX ‘INCOMING’
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 pm by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» MINECRAFT XBLA UPDATE BRINGS THE THUNDERCLAPS
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 pm by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2 MULTIPLAYER REVEALED
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 am by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» cod 4 mod menu
Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:45 am by afropuff59

Most Viewed Topics
Grand Theft Auto IV ISO Modding
Mw2 xp lobbies for xbox 360
Black Ops | Zombies Mod Menu
FREE FIFA 11 Online Pass
13599 Jtag Rebooter! [ONLINE] Past Tu7 [NEW]
Elite Mossy V11 Patch
Hosting CoD 4 infectable Mod Menu
MW3 Spec Ops Survival Mode Gameplay
What Sinner Envy Believe's In.
Black Ops Checkerboard Tutorial - Easiest Way
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 am
world mapss
fefer

Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinner Envy
Site Developer
Site Developer
Sinner Envy

Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT Empty
PostSubject: Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT   Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Today i'm going to be sharing the files to Teh1337modz bypass for XP Lobbies passed all title updates
YES , you heard that right Lobbies are open to the public cause of Team SinSec for hacking him and stealing them
Make sure you guys follow them on twitter,their twitter post will be at the bottom of this post so make sure you go and follow them for
there big help.So when Team SinSec was making the infectable mod menu ( teh1337modz) stole the idea two weeks after they were hosting it on www.hackedlobbies.com for Meduca aka Craig.Funny thing is , is that Team SinSec was the first people to take the idea from cod 4 and make it into reality on Mw2 for all xbox use.Team SinSec said they would get him back and they waited and look what they have now.Mw2 lobbies will be charged lobbies just not that much like 10$ - 5$ cause so many people will be hosting again online cause of this post and Team SinSec for there big help.I will be giving out the download in this post but make sure you guys follow them on twitter,for them helping you.SinSec's goal is to help the community and all they want is people to notice and start following.I know it took me awhile to make this post but i myself have been busy , A, i have more then this site that i run.
I hope you guys enjoy this xp patch as much as i do.it's fun and awesome to get your friends from lvl 1 - lvl 70 fast.

Let me make sure you guys know what this patch is,
This patch is only an XP lobby patch passed all sever updates and can be hosted any time by you and i , just make sure you have Jtags like me and your good to go.This is not a "challenge lobby" ONLY xp , so no titles or emblems.But Xp is better then nothing.

Tu7 XP Online Bypass Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?oq2u735amw7kd2u

SinSec's Twitter Link : https://twitter.com/#!/SinnerSecurity

Hope you guy's Enjoyed my post and keep active !!! also give Team SinSec a big hand for this Leak !!!! cause now it might make you some money on paypal and some good ass microsoft points.

Sinner Envy, " OUT ! "
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinnersecurity.com

Tu7 Bypass Online for Xbox 360 100% LEGIT
Page 1 of 1