Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !
Hey guys and girls.Welcome to our new site and I hope you guys Enjoy your stay with us and remember to respect all users on this "Site".

Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !

MODDING , HACKING , GLITCHING

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Most Viewed Topics
Grand Theft Auto IV ISO Modding
Black Ops | Zombies Mod Menu
Mw2 xp lobbies for xbox 360
FREE FIFA 11 Online Pass
13599 Jtag Rebooter! [ONLINE] Past Tu7 [NEW]
Hosting CoD 4 infectable Mod Menu
Elite Mossy V11 Patch
MW3 Spec Ops Survival Mode Gameplay
What Sinner Envy Believe's In.
Black Ops Checkerboard Tutorial - Easiest Way
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 am
world mapss
fefer

Share | 

PS3 Section Advice/Rules/Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinner Envy
Site Developer
Site Developer

PostSubject: PS3 Section Advice/Rules/Guide   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 am

This is just a general thread for some rules/advice that I have thought of doing since I started posting in this section.
The jailbreak was out and $ony wasn't suing everyone in sight. This thread will help you navigate the PS3 section, PS3 Modding, etc.

Do's and Don'ts of the Following Sections:

PS3 Discussion

*Post news about the PS3? Post a source or people will rub off your news as fake. Add a source and personal input and it's perfect.
Example- He copy and pasted the news, Added some personal input, and gave a Source.
* Be nice. If a Xbox 360 fan boy comes in here and starts running his mouth, Simply leave it aone for I will handle it by:
A. Closing the Thread
B. Getting rid of nasty comments.
C. Give my input on both therefore ending the argument.
* This thread is not for Modded Lobbies(If they exist when PSN comes back)
* Make sure your news has not been posted. If it is recent, Check the 1st and 2nd page of the PS3 discussion as well as the Homepage to see. If not, Post away.

PS3 Modding

* This section is strictly for Mods, Mod Tools, Homebrew, Etc. Not Modding Support. There is clearly a section for that, Use it.
* Have a TuT you don't see on 7s? It does not go in here, It goes in PS3 Modding Tutorials.
* Get the mod/release/etc off a website? Give a source.

PS3 Modding Tutorials

* Copy and paste a Tut? Give a source. I won't care and if it is new, You will be rewarded for it.
* If someone works hard to make a tutorial, Be nice about it. Every good tutorial writer starts as a n00b.
* Don't know what to do? Confused on a certain part? Ask in PS3 Modding support and your questions will be answered.

PS3 Modding Support

* Lemme make this clear, There is no 3.56 or 3.60 jailbreak available to the public. Maybe somewhere on some devs computer it lies but until then it has not been released.
* Also, There is no downgrade for the 3.56 or 3.60 consoles. However 3.55 can be downgraded using various devices such as a iPhone, iTouch, Etc.
* I will allow you to bump your topic up to twice a day if your question does not get answered but I guarantee that won't happen.

PS3 Modded Lobbies

* Ummm...... Since PSN is down I have no rules so yeah.
* No verification is needed.

Thanks for reading and follow this guide to get the best experience out of the PS3 section.
Love Zimbabwe

I Love Amber So Much & Ted but no Homo lol!

Youtube = CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
http://www.sinnersecurity.com

PS3 Section Advice/Rules/Guide
Page 1 of 1