Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !
Hey guys and girls.Welcome to our new site and I hope you guys Enjoy your stay with us and remember to respect all users on this "Site".

Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !

MODDING , HACKING , GLITCHING

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Most Viewed Topics
Grand Theft Auto IV ISO Modding
Black Ops | Zombies Mod Menu
Mw2 xp lobbies for xbox 360
FREE FIFA 11 Online Pass
13599 Jtag Rebooter! [ONLINE] Past Tu7 [NEW]
Hosting CoD 4 infectable Mod Menu
Elite Mossy V11 Patch
MW3 Spec Ops Survival Mode Gameplay
What Sinner Envy Believe's In.
Black Ops Checkerboard Tutorial - Easiest Way
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 am
world mapss
fefer

Share | 

Gabe Newell: Xbox 720 and PS4 must embrace innovation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Gabe Newell: Xbox 720 and PS4 must embrace innovation   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:23 am

“I think that you either embrace the new approaches or you go away.” Those are the words of Valve boss Gabe Newell. Who’s he talking about? Microsoft and Sony, and his wish-list for their next generation of consoles. The console market of late hasn’t been open to new ideas, Newell lamented – and he asked the leading console manufacturers to consider this in the next generation. “It’s not the games that are out there today, it’s the games that we [...] haven’t even thought of yet that are gonna end up being important,” he said, speaking in a huge interview with Penny Arcade. “I would push them very hard to stop thinking of themselves as being a platform for everything that already exists and start betting on the inventiveness and the benefits that you would get by embracing a more open approach to the internet and game delivery and game business models and things like that.” Newell praised the games industry for moving at a faster pace of innovation than the world of cinema, but said he found it difficult to accept the rigid rules that each area of gaming appears to stick to. “You know, we still don’t have World of Warcraft on consoles and as a World of Warcraft player and as a console owner I find that super frustrating,” he said.

“I think the same thing happened in the past with a lot of hardware innovations. Nvidia and AMD existed in the PC space and that’s why they end up, you know, rather than internally developed proprietary graphics solutions on the consoles, they’re all gone,” he added. “Everything in the console space is coming from the PC now. “I think that we really need to see the same thing in terms of just general attitudes about platforms and that whichever console vendor sort of embraces that, I think they’l
l see huge b
enefits.”

Back to top Go down
http://hackedlobbys.forumotion.co.uk

Gabe Newell: Xbox 720 and PS4 must embrace innovation
Page 1 of 1