Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !
Hey guys and girls.Welcome to our new site and I hope you guys Enjoy your stay with us and remember to respect all users on this "Site".
Hey guys and girls.Welcome to our new site and I hope you guys Enjoy your stay with us and remember to respect all users on this "Site".
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODDING , HACKING , GLITCHING

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hosting CoD 4 infectable Mod Menu
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 am by EP1CzSNIPER

» Elite Mossy V11 Patch
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:33 am by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» Mw2 xp lobbies for xbox 360
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 am by redbibi12

» TREYARCH’S DAVID VONDERHAAR TEASES POSSIBLE BLACK OPS 2 EMBLEMS
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 am by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» FIFA 13: MANAGER MODE GETS FIRST DETAILS
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» MW3 PS3 WEAPON PATCH NOTES RELEASED, TERMINAL FIX ‘INCOMING’
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 pm by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» MINECRAFT XBLA UPDATE BRINGS THE THUNDERCLAPS
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 pm by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2 MULTIPLAYER REVEALED
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 am by SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

» cod 4 mod menu
How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:45 am by afropuff59

Most Viewed Topics
Grand Theft Auto IV ISO Modding
Mw2 xp lobbies for xbox 360
Black Ops | Zombies Mod Menu
FREE FIFA 11 Online Pass
13599 Jtag Rebooter! [ONLINE] Past Tu7 [NEW]
Elite Mossy V11 Patch
Hosting CoD 4 infectable Mod Menu
MW3 Spec Ops Survival Mode Gameplay
What Sinner Envy Believe's In.
Black Ops Checkerboard Tutorial - Easiest Way
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 am
world mapss
fefer

How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM
Founder
Founder
SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM

How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby Empty
PostSubject: How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby   How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 am

n this tutorial I am going to cover how you can run modded lobbies on PS3 for specifically the Call of Dutys games, on any retail console with no accessories, jailbreaks etc. Just a some storage device is needed like a USB stick.

Alright then lets begin!

If your PS3 can currently access PSN and is on 3.55 already then ignore this step and move onto the next page!

Step 1:
If your PS3 is not on firmware 3.55 then download the 3.55 firmware from HERE

Now on your storage device, make the folder "PS3". Then inside this folder make another named "UPDATE". Place the "PS3UPDAT.PUP" file you downloaded in here.

Connect the storage to your PS3 and go to "Settings" and the first option "System Update" and select "Update via Storage Media".

You have successfully installed 3.55 onto your PS3 (if you didn't have it already). The next step is to install geohot's custom firmware onto your PS3 console.

Step 2:

First download the package from below:

http://geohot.com/jailbreak.zip

Extract the file and you will have one file named "PS3UPDAT.PUP". Connect your storage device and create a folder named "PS3" and go inside of it and then create another folder named "UPDATE". In here put the "PS3UPDAT.PUP" file.

Connect the storage to your PS3 and go to "Settings" and the first option "System Update" and select "Update via Storage Media". Go though all the options and install. When your PS3 beeps wait till it turns off itself, this is important do not turn it off yourself please!

Now on reboot you will have a new option under the Game section called "Install Package Files" this is what the custom firmware installs for us.

In the final step we will go through how to install 2 different programs on your PS3 which will allow you to copy a modded patch over.

Step 3:

FTP: With this method you will be able to connect to you PS3 wirelessly over wifi from your PC and send files to it and also recieve files (modded patches). I recommend this one overall if you have wifi.

File Manager: With this method you put the modded patches onto storage and connect it to the PS3. You then copy them off into the correct place. This is good if you don't have wifi or access to a PC all the time.

You will now need to find a modded patch (lobby) of your choice. Use Mossy v7 if you cant find any - http://www.mediafire...a9uu50r4hnkgcc0

Get your storage device and connect it to your PC. Now download this program for the PS3 called blackb0x FTP:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DH3KCP50

Now copy this pkg file to your storage device and connect it to your PS3. Scroll to your new "Install Package Files" option on the PS3 and press X. Find the file that you just put on there "ftpserver..." and press X to install it. Now back out into your Game section once installed and you will see the program, scroll down to it and press X to run it.

So get a patch that you want, then you need to get a FTP program for you PC so you can connect to your PS3. I reccomend FileZilla you can download it from here:

http://filezilla-pro...rg/download.php

So once you have an FTP program installed, load up the "blackb0x" program from your PS3. You will see an IP address in mine is 192.168.2.7 your will be similar. Copy this into the "Host" box in your FTP program. Now in the Username put "FTPD12345" and for the password it can be anything at all. Then press connect. You will now see the folders on your PS3 open the "dev_hdd0" folder then inside there the "game" folder. In here is your games installed onto your system, Modern Warfare 2 is BLES00683 for my region, it will vary for yours so go get your case or disc of the game and see what you have on there on the side. Now you know the correct folder for your Call of Duty game open it then open the "USRDIR" folder. You will now see another "patch_mp.ff" drag your patch into here and overwrite it.

File Manager)

Get your storage device and connect it to your PC. Now download this program, for the PS3, called File Manager:

http://www.mediafire...b9q79aqeyyirt9g

Now copy this file to the root of your storage device and connect it to your PS3. Scroll to your new "Install Package Files" option on the PS3 and press X. Find the file that you just put on there "Awesome File Manager..." and press X to install it. Now back out into your Game section once installed and you will see the program, scroll down to it and press X to run it.

Get a patch that you want and copy it to your storage device from your PC. Now connect the storage device to your PS3 and run the "Awesome File Manager" from your PS3. Now scroll to "dev_hdd0" on the left hand side and press X. Again scroll to "game" within this folder. In here is your games installed onto your system, Modern Warfare 2 is BLES00683 for my region, it will vary for yours so go get your case or disc of the game and see what you have on there on the side. Scroll to your wanted game then and select it. For the call of dutys you always want to go into the folder "USRDIR" then in here scroll across the right to the other listing. Go onto "dev_usbxxx" this is your storage you connected, then scroll to the "patch_mp.ff" that you copied and press O to copy it over to your PS3 to the correct folder on the left.

Now quit the program (ether method) on your PS3 and start your game up, you now have your own modded lobby on your selected Call of Duty. Well done :ftw:

I hope you found this tutorial easy to use, +Rep is not needed but is
Back to top Go down
https://hackedlobbys.forumotion.co.uk

How To Jailbreak Ps3 & Host A Challenge Lobby
Page 1 of 1