Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !
Hey guys and girls.Welcome to our new site and I hope you guys Enjoy your stay with us and remember to respect all users on this "Site".

Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !

MODDING , HACKING , GLITCHING

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Most Viewed Topics
Grand Theft Auto IV ISO Modding
Black Ops | Zombies Mod Menu
Mw2 xp lobbies for xbox 360
FREE FIFA 11 Online Pass
13599 Jtag Rebooter! [ONLINE] Past Tu7 [NEW]
Elite Mossy V11 Patch
Hosting CoD 4 infectable Mod Menu
MW3 Spec Ops Survival Mode Gameplay
What Sinner Envy Believe's In.
Black Ops Checkerboard Tutorial - Easiest Way
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 am
world mapss
fefer

Share | 

Xbox 720: E3 "premature," "nothing new in 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Xbox 720: E3 "premature," "nothing new in 2012   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:52 am

The news came from Cedrick Delmax, marketing director of Microsoft France, during an interview with Lepoint.Fr. In a response to a question inquiring about the rumor suggesting the announcement of the next Xbox at E3 this year, Cedrick said: “We’re in an industry that talks a lot, that likes to tell stories. I am not convinced things will happen this year. Xbox 360′s cycle is not at all finished. The proof is that we don’t see the logic in cutting the price this year. E3 is still premature. What’s certain is that there’ll be nothing new in 2012.” Delmas said that Microsoft won’t be making any hasty moves in a bid of counter Nintendo as they prepare to launch Wii U. “We’re not here to counter Nintendo and they’re not here to fight the other manufacturers. Nintendo has put itself in a different cycle, they’re advancing at their own pace.” Rumors have been pointing towards a E3 2012 reveal for Microsoft’s next Xbox console. Sony said today that it’ll “probably” be the last to announce its plans for the next generation. Nintendo’s next console – Wii U – is preparing for a re-reveal at E3 2012, with a planned launch before Christmas this year. Despite determined rumours about the onset of next generation machines from Microsoft and Sony, mounting evidence suggests we will see nothing of either console in 2012.

Back to top Go down
http://hackedlobbys.forumotion.co.uk
Sinner Envy
Site Developer
Site Developer

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 720: E3 "premature," "nothing new in 2012   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 am

That's good cause i still think the 360 still have some life still left in it ....I'm happy to see xbox is thinking the same.Sorry to the kids that think other wise

I Love Amber So Much & Ted but no Homo lol!

Youtube = CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
http://www.sinnersecurity.com

Xbox 720: E3 "premature," "nothing new in 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live in Your World,Mod in Ours ! :: Microsoft Consoles :: Xbox 360 Discussion-
Jump to: