Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !
Hey guys and girls.Welcome to our new site and I hope you guys Enjoy your stay with us and remember to respect all users on this "Site".

Live in Your World,Mod in Ours !

MODDING , HACKING , GLITCHING

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Most Viewed Topics
Grand Theft Auto IV ISO Modding
Black Ops | Zombies Mod Menu
Mw2 xp lobbies for xbox 360
FREE FIFA 11 Online Pass
13599 Jtag Rebooter! [ONLINE] Past Tu7 [NEW]
Hosting CoD 4 infectable Mod Menu
Elite Mossy V11 Patch
MW3 Spec Ops Survival Mode Gameplay
What Sinner Envy Believe's In.
Black Ops Checkerboard Tutorial - Easiest Way
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 am
world mapss
fefer

Share | 

New Update! Wanna Know What Got Patched? Check Here! [1/24/2012]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SINNERSECURITY SYSTEM
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: New Update! Wanna Know What Got Patched? Check Here! [1/24/2012]   Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:53 am

As you all now know, Activision came out with an update as of 1.24.12

PATCHED:
1)Positive/Negative Prestige Token Glitch

2)Early Prestige Glitch (Level 55+)

3)Some "Mods" In Solo/Survival

--There Are More But I Am Not Aware Of Then At The Moment--

INFORMATION:
1) If You Did The Negative Prestige Token Glitch We Have Disabled You From Buying Anything From The 'Prestige Shop' Until You Go Positive.

2) Okay, Say If You Went To A Pop Up Screen...Then Had A 'Friend' Switch Lobbies And The Pop Up Screen Still Be There, Well It Won't Be Now.

3) Also, You Can NOT See Enemy Stealth Bombers On The UAV With Color Blind!

**NEW FINDS**

Thank You for confirming that this is a legit topic. I have tried some other things and have found to be patched or updated.

1) Now If You Are Playing Online Split Screen And Have More Than 5 Custom Classes You May Choose Them. (When In Online Split Screen You Used To Be Only Allowed The Top 5 Classes Now It's 5+)

2) I Was Boosting And While I Was Boosting I Had An Odd "Host Migration" During This Host Migration We Were All Kicked And Got A Message "Could Not Migrate Host". We Tried Different People As Being Host But It Would Do The Random 'Host Migration'.
NOTE: Yes, You Can Still Boost! Just In Some Games If You Get A Random Host Migration It Will Most Likely Choose New Host Of Kick All Players.

3) I Have Boosted My Way From 7-10th Today, Then I Went To Buy The 'Veteran Package' From The Prestige Shop, (I Have [-]Negative Prestige Tokens) I Went To Buy It And It Was Dis-abled.
NOTE: Yes, I Stated Before About The Shop Being Disabled To Negative Prestige Token Users. I Just Wanted To Confirm That No Even If You Do Prestige And Unlock A New 'Package' You Can NOT Buy It.

P.S: No, If You Have Negative Prestige Tokens You Will Not Be Allowed To Buy From The Shop. Ever Again, This Is Our Punishment For Abusing This Glitch. [Unless: Someone Finds Away Past This OR They Decide To Allow Us To Buy From The Shop Again.]

Back to top Go down
http://hackedlobbys.forumotion.co.uk
Sinner Envy
Site Developer
Site Developer

PostSubject: Re: New Update! Wanna Know What Got Patched? Check Here! [1/24/2012]   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 am

Awesome post Deane , thanks for the news !!! this i can see will answer all the little kids 24/7 questions about that title update.keep up the good work<3

I Love Amber So Much & Ted but no Homo lol!

Youtube = CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
http://www.sinnersecurity.com
Freqent Trix
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Update! Wanna Know What Got Patched? Check Here! [1/24/2012]   Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 am

Very nice post Deane, i am aware of the patched shit now, which leaves me not questioning... the one thing that is gay, is last week i was playing Split Screen and i couldnt pick my 6-10 classes, and my MSR was slot 7 - L1 was slot 6 - lol , i only had 2 classes, i was doing a sniper only prestiege, so it was kinda gay...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Update! Wanna Know What Got Patched? Check Here! [1/24/2012]   

Back to top Go down

New Update! Wanna Know What Got Patched? Check Here! [1/24/2012]
Page 1 of 1